What I want


vivid thoughts wander across

I flip, I turn n' I toss
I see not, what's so obvious
I sit upright, being anxious

The Killer silence had stretched
as thoughts were being etched
deep into my heart of hearts
missing not even a single part

what is that I want , I think
with wide open eyes that didn't blink
wrapping my arms against my thigh
i sit there searching my soul for reply

Is it the love or is it the ecstasy
that I desire? tell me, what is my fantasy?
with so many relationships around
and from all the people to whom I'm bound

My heart spoke to me -Listen my dear
which was out loud and clear
I neither desire ecstasy or love
as they don't last forever, thereoff

I hope to find, a mere - human touch
that draws a smile on the face, such 
that brightens each day with a rainbow color
in whose presence, life never seems like a labor

The touch that inspires me to be innocent
and makes me work towards greater achievement
nothing could satisy the soul in this very way
I learnt this art to satisfaction here today. 

                                                      ~ chetana. N







0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers