When Equations Go Wrong






We were together, but not any more
before we knew,things had turned sour
it seems like we are on different shore
in this relation, little did we explore.

Being your friend was easy, effortless and fun
such comfort i barely experienced with anyone
though a stranger, my affection you had won
taking you for granted was the mistake i had done.

little did i know, at every step i had to take care
my words would hurt you deeply, i was unaware
else I'm not the one who would actually dare
i know i was unfair,but to me you're precious and rare.

all the silly talks we had, with no track of time
and all those messages which actually did rhyme
we never hesitated to display stupidity at its prime
all that we shared was sacred and sublime.

I miss every bit of you, the sweetheart i knew
i know we still talk but i really have no clue
all the words no longer feel right or true
but i will wait and pray only for YOU.

5 comments:

Nirvikalpa said...

Punctuation and case-sensitivity need attention.

Kamal Raj said...

I’m your dream, make you real
I’m your eyes when you must steal
I’m your pain when you can’t feel
Sad but true

I’m your dream, mind astray
I’m your eyes while you’re away
I’m your pain while you repay
You know it’s sad but true, sad but true..........

Vipul Buwa said...

i like this poem very much....
it's really heart-touching!!!

Aj said...

Quite a realistic poem. Most relations turn sour, coz one of the involved takes the other one for granted.

Good Write! My salutations!!!

Unknown said...

Well, this was even more interesting.. ending was great.
keep writing!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers