Personalised Welcome to a new year

A New year say's HI as the another bids goodbye.....


I think deeply as to what I need to do at a time like this ? Ever since a child I never felt the sadness of separation. Whenever I had to let go I always found something new and exciting to replace it. I was just a child, but now matters of the mind have changed.

I stand here thinking, of all the friends with whom I couldn't share a last goodbye, all the places I miss being and all the people who have touched my life in different ways.

I have been a constant traveller. Thanks to the technology I am able to track back most of my old classmates and school mates and get in touch with them. Else I could only wonder What splendid were those days of childhood which has left behind memories sweet and hint of sour ;)

I look forward to this new year, I strongly feel there shall be many changes as the year proceeds.
I  wish nothing more than a heapful of changes in my life. With change comes freshness and with freshness and new hope to strive harder and do better.

WISHING ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year

rishi said...

GUD post....keep it up

Unknown said...

Hi,
Happy New Year :)
With a lot of prayers from miles of distance...
Happy blogging...
btw I do check my blog and let me know if you find my writings useful to u in some ways... as u asked in scrap...

NR said...

Was Nice.....i read your short story "Around That Time" was good but somehow the ending could have been handled in a different way..but it was good.
Somehow i feel...i may b m wrong that somewhere down the line u were a part of this story. Something like this happened with you!!!

Your a good writer...keep posting !!!
Happy New Year!!!!!

Unknown said...

hi Nazish.. I havent finished with the story around that time.. It's just held till the new year.. I have two more parts coming up of the story.. thnk u very much appreciating my work :)

Unknown said...

Thnk u rishi..

Thnk u Afaque.. I will mail you soon..

happy blogging to u too

Ankit said...

Happy new Yr :)

CM said...

I never tried to skip through the lines on just not this but most of them on your blog, A very interesting way to put things in words. Thanks for the comment about the poem. HNY

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers