Love Lasts A Life Time


Here we come to an end... i got to let you go, My heart feels heavy as I bid good bye to you .. , to us .. , and to everything that we shared. I can still remember the day you came into my life, there were fire works in the sky. In the dark you came as a ray of light, spreading smile on everyone's face. remember the day i cried, and you held my hand and showed me that problems had a beautiful side to it. The side which we always neglected and didn't notice.You taught me how to see beyond the visible, I never thanked you for it.I didn't thank because we were just such close pals but now that we can never see each other again,I want to tell you all that I never did.


You have filled my life with joy. your presence makes me feel warm. since the time you came, I knew in my heart this was the beginning of something new and you did make a difference in my life , life has changed with your very touch and I've gained a lot out of you. you have made me stronger, strong enough to face this world on my own. you have made a young woman out of the very girl I was. How do I thank you for all the changes you have brought into me? 

Now we stand at the crossroad, from where we have to separate, It's hard to let you go.But alas, I cannot stay. This was our time, and we had it, we spent each moment together, spending all the time we had.I have loved each one of your surprises - be it big or small, each one of your gifts and each word you ever told me lies safe in my heart. I will always cherish the time we were together. When ever I remember you , I shall have a wide smile. 




Bye bye 2008, you will be my friend nothing time can change, together till the end.Memories will bond us together all the way. you're in my heart to stay. Ture friend ship never dies.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work .. I was fooled for it to be a boyfrnd of urs .. but nice trick .. :)

Unknown said...

I am sure you have lots of things to share, lying deep down in your valley of heart, unexpressed! !

Simply express

Unknown said...

thnk u mr. Anonymous and Santhosh..

Santhosh im trying my very best to express myself.but the heart is such a pit looks small but is too deep :D

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers