Cross Road Ahead

Have seen the movie Crossroads ? Yeh, the one that starred Britney Spears ( Awesome songs but pathetic movie, not a single scene to tell you a touchy tale). I can feel being laid on crossroad in my life presently..  now why so( everyone close to me know it very well.. )Let's get to the point .. so what does one do when they find themselves at Crossroads in life ? One can say treat it as any other journey of life, it's easier said than done. Being there holding on until you strike the right opportunity to let go of all that you own to gain all that you dream off can scare anyone. But again, you ought to do what you ought to do in life, regrets can't fill the void created by an opportunity missed.

Who am i fooling here, it's me who needs all this lecturing to keep my mind sane why am i serving it to you? (over the years i guess my mind responds better to the preachings i rather read than those i tell myself personally, this is more for me and less for you) Life will always throw you at crossroads, be wise to decide where you wanna head because where you head to is not where you shall land. Never loose heart, be determined to fight all along. As said by a great man - " Be sure to put your feet in the right place and then stand firm".

What happens ahead is yet unknown . . . . .  Will gladly share more of my joys and sob stories soon ...

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers