Love Notes

A lot has been going on since i last wrote, took a trip out of town (sorry for the no photographs, didn't carry my camera), then there was another of those birthdays where i turned a year older and then the days turned sickening and now we are being visited by st. valentine. (though not a firm believer of this day, i wish it's worth making yourself feel special no matter what the reason be). Couldn't pool in time to write a poem to dedicate to all my beloved. lemme write a last minute note at least ..

I can't think of words to describe, you make life a lot easier for me Dad


You are loved, honored,respected,treasured,adored,cherished and we long for you Mom


Despite the tiff's we have on a daily basis, I love you a lot to take them seriously Rashmi


How do i say? I respect you but i'm still finding reasons to love you Ajji


Hey Ruh n Rum .. I'm not missing on you guys, i wanna say I LOVE U, you're the solid stones who've sunk into my heart


I wanna take this time and chance to say YOU have been wonderful to me,reading all that i write( i would hug you if not for the limitations on internet) Love Ya ...


0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers