Question Maze - 5





Questions always sprout in the mind, some grow into lush plants and some don't . . . .
Today i would wanna share a thought for which i have a complete garden dedicated in my mind .. .. ..
What is the significance for Human life? This question would have crossed every body's mind at some point of time for sure ..

We are born, lead a life to finally die one day. So what is the purpose of this life? Life no doubt is a gift, but what are its utilities? Is human life a mere understanding of what nature has imposed on us or do we actually understand life beyond the boundaries of nature's imposition? Everyone of us fill up a short duration in the eternity of this planets existence.How does one notify their existence to be significant?

 I feel so insignificant when i think of the little space i fill and i see, engulfed in the infinite immensity of spaces of which I am ignorant, and which know me not.(just got to know there's a country called Andorra sandwiched between Spain and France and there are billions who are not aware of my very existence) There are times that this astonishes me and also frightens me at the same time. Why am i here now and not before or later? Who has decided that my existence has to be now? who decides what directions i take forth in my life?

Some reason the almighty to be the source for every happening, not a weed could move without his consent. But then his existence is a matter of debate around the world, so i guess that leaves us even the more confused as to what to believe and what not to. Why we exist? What's the very purpose?Why live when we eventually have to leave everything behind and embrace death? The why's shall never stop,but i need to stop these thoughts and get back to living my life(unfolding life with all its twists and surprises makes it even more desirable).


0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers