Motivational Verse - I

I first heard these verse on DID(dance India dance, a reality show on zee tv). It was recited by Mithun Chakraborthy, since then I've been looking for them all over. The lines are so motivational, hope it lights a fire in you too. 
I'm not very sure, but something in me tells this is a poem written during the struggle for Independence, please provide me of any information you have regarding this poem.



आग जलनी चाहिए

हो गई है पीर पर्वत-सी पिघलनी चाहिए
इस हिमालय से कोई गंगा निकलनी चाहिए
आज यह दीवार, परदों की तरह हिलने लगी,
शर्त लेकिन थी कि ये बुनियाद हिलनी चाहिए
हर सड़क पर, हर गली में, हर नगर, हर गाँव में
हाथ लहराते हुए हर लाश चलनी चाहिए
सिर्फ हंगामा खड़ा करना मेरा मकसद नहीं,
सारी कोशिश है कि ये सूरत बदलनी चाहिए
मेरे सीने में नहीं तो तेरे सीने में सही
हो कहीं भी आग, लेकिन आग जलनी चाहिए।

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers