Fragile


It's a  fragile world and me a fragile self
see how i splinter when reality rubs 
like a coffee mug that's been dropped
or a plate that slipped out of the hand.

Mixed with the shattered bits of my soul
along side pieces of my heart n the trust it bore
I lay right there on the floor, calling out
which can be heard all over the contour.

Take a closer look at all the stains caused
they will tell you a story of pain n how it lasts
the darkest you can spot is the life I led
which brought me to this fatal edge.

Not love not hate but fear of future
alone brought me across such fate
here as this moment passes by
steam of my life shall evaporate.

All the lie that i wore for years
have been stripped off  by truth
forcing me to shed the glittering cover
feeling bitter I stand naked amidst all.

Drawing great courage from the mind
i confess the errors that i acted upon
my soul now has mellowed down
a humble me now awaits to be reborn.

                                                                     ~ chetana. N







4 comments:

-ve character +ve attitude said...

U Seem to be Gifted mate!Interesting lines,I liked dis 1
Not love not hate but fear of future
alone brought me across such fate
cool going...

ashwini said...

just too good
"Take a closer look at all the stains caused
they will tell you a story of pain n how it lasts
the darkest you can spot is the life I led
which brought me to this fatal edge." its so touching and feels like very close to our lives

blogger said...

Chetana, you are talented indeed. write more and keep blogging... :)

Unknown said...

It was a great piece of work.. a great way to express oneself in a situation like the one described here..
Was quite inspiring as well, it really inspired me in a way "something that inspires a lot".
keep shining!!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Followers